All Yvonne Koné products are made to last, and we hope you will enjoy them for a very long time. Ensure longevity by taking good care:
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to minimize scratches.
- Clean the leather regularly with a dry cloth.
- When not in use, store in the dust bag provided.
- We recommend using a protective spray on suede or brushed buffalo skin products before wear.
- To revive old leather, try holding your shoes or bag carefully over hot steam followed by a gentle rub with a soft suede brush.
- Dark colours on leather might come off when first used. To avoid smudges on other fabric, we suggest wearing clothing in similar shades until the extra dye vanishes.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Jewellery like rings or earrings might pull out threads.
- We do not recommend wearing a lot of perfume, as it can stain your scarf.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent, and lay flat to dry.
- Remove pills with a cashmere comb.